Thursday, June 05, 2008

My favorite parts of today

I love that Brian and I are both teachers now. We are having the best time at home as a family. It makes me sad that not everyone gets this. Okay, back to my favorite parts of today:

  • the garage is organized! The shelves are built, the tools are hung, the strollers have hooks, even the wheelbarrow and ladder are off the floor.
  • I weeded the garden. I love doing this!! Although I was surprised at how many weeds popped up since the last time.
  • all of my planting projects are done. Including the pots I had been trying to find to fit the cool holders. They are full of herbs and are ready for cooking.
  • I got to ride my bike to return a movie to RedBox.
  • Emily got her naps today and went to bed without too much crying.
  • Dairy Queen Buster Bars

3 comments:

Megan said...

I weeded the garden yesterday... I do not so much like doing this. I ditto your buster bar! I am glad that you guys are having a good time! Have a great time this weekend!

Megan said...

p.s. when are you leaving anyway?

mamato3 said...

You've truly exhausted me in one day. I'm envious. I hope to accomplish 1/2 of that in a week:)

I hope Mary's feeling better.

Vonna